Measuring customer sentiment is a critical aspect to ensuring your organization is delivering awesome customer service. More importantly, when your business effectively leverages customer satisfaction data to make informed decisions, you can also improve your bottom line!
Internet Creations developed the mobile-friendly, 100% native Simple Survey for Salesforce app to enable your organization to quickly collect customer satisfaction data, using Net Promoter Scores℠ (NPS) or Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSAT), and easily track metrics in real time. Using Geopointe to location-enable the feedback collected through Simple Survey, you can design more effective and successful marketing campaigns, sales strategies and employee training programs.
Want to learn more about how using Simple Survey and Geopointe together can empower your sales, marketing, and customer service teams with more meaningful decision-making capabilities? Click here to get the webinar recording!
Use Geopointe to transform your salesforce data into business insights. Search, analyze, route, take action, and much more. Unlock the where in your data.
Search any Salesforce data
Geopointe can locate any Salesforce data, anywhere in the world. These searches could be anything from a view of all accounts, clustered by concentrations, to a small neighborhood search for local leads and prospects. Geopointe will locate it and present it to you on an interactive Google Map.
Insights from your Salesforce data
Geopointe is location intelligence. Using a map alongside your Salesforce data and other geo-data provides insights you cannot get anywhere else. Identify data trends, aggregate statistics by location, align your data with demographics and more.
Plan your day — Routing & Optimization
Plan, build and execute your travel plans in Geopointe. Routes can be built from any mappable data (Salesforce, Google or any address). Manage up to 100 stops per route, get Google directions and even optimize travel. Saved routes are accessible everywhere you use Salesforce.
Run your business from the map
Geopointe makes your data actionable. Actions like exporting, adding to a campaign and creating leads from the map are built-in and it’s easy to create your own to launch custom processes, integrate with other apps and more.
Simple Survey & Geopointe — Perfect Together
The combination of Simple Survey and Geopointe is powerful; users can drill down into customer feedback by location, visualizing their NPS or CSAT data geographically.
- Identify at-risk accounts by mapping low survey scores. A sales team can more effectively plan their limited time and travel dollars to visit both at-risk accounts and high revenue accounts using Geopointe’s routing feature.
- Plan, identify, and develop targeted customer success strategies by region based on your Simple Survey metrics, allowing you to better allocate your talent management and training dollars. Or kick it up a notch with gamification: create friendly competition between your regional customer service centers by using heat maps to indicate what regions are receiving the highest survey scores.
- Customer feedback collected by Simple Survey for Salesforce, combined with other data sets such as regional census data, can help make budget decisions for local pay-per-click marketing campaigns or effectiveness of regional product variations.
Bottom line: Geopointe gives Simple Survey data regional relevance.
To see more examples of how Simple Survey and Geopointe can empower your company, watch the webinar recording.
Latest posts by Steve Wood (see all)
- Map your Success with Customer Satisfaction Data – with Simple Survey & Geopointe - October 25, 2016
- 4 Surefire Ways to Make Your Customers Happy - July 5, 2016
- Operational Efficiency Series: Enhancements & Customization - June 13, 2016