What are you doing September 26?
Here’s a suggestion: if you’re already attending Dreamforce 18, join us—and 40 of your fellow thought leaders. The occasion? Internet Creations’ inaugural Service Excellence Forum.
This free 2-hour session provides an unequaled opportunity to share insights and learn best practices with other forward-thinking customer service directors from around the world.
You’ll begin with breakfast and networking at 9:30 am, then spend two hours in engaging roundtable discussions with some of the Salesforce community’s best and brightest:
- KPIs that Enhance Success led by Hillary Sciscoe, Director of Customer Success, Form Assembly
- The Rise of Smart Tech in Service Organizations led by Olivier Jannini, Partner Account Manager, Coveo
- Cross-Functional Customer Experiences led by Sanjiva Nath, CEO, zAgile
- Tools to Increase Agent Empowerment led by Kyle Riordan, Product Marketing Manager, Nexmo
Finally, there will be more opportunities to network over lunch or if you need to get to another session, grab lunch and go.
Here are the kinds of questions you can expect to discuss with your peers:
- How can you best leverage Salesforce to ensure consistency in your customer interactions?
- What kinds of noise or obstacles are distracting your agents in Salesforce?
- How do you retain top talent?
- What metrics are leading organizations using to measure the success of their service teams? Which ones should you be using?
- What effects can poor response time have on an organization—and what can you do to eliminate it?
- Can the KPIs that you’re measuring on the service side have an effect on Sales?
- What’s the best way to personalize customer service with Salesforce?
- Where are other companies using AI to solve customer service challenges—and what can you learn?
- What challenges are created by the growing landscape of tools that customers are expecting companies to use?
- And more.
If you don’t leave educated, energized and excited about the possibilities of Salesforce for your service organization in 2019 and beyond…well, then we may need to get you more coffee!
You’ll need to act quickly, though—space is limited.
Interested in learning from your peers in intimate roundtable discussions? Register for Internet Creations’ Service Excellence Forum now.
Latest posts by Internet Creations (see all)