We’ve been working hard to implement some of our customers’ most requested features in Simple Survey for Salesforce. The latest version (v2.12) available now on the AppExchange includes the new features listed below.
New in Simple Survey for Salesforce:
- Building a survey is simpler than ever with the new Template Builder. Customize your survey to suit your specific business needs in fewer steps and with less clicks.
- A handful of sample reports are now included to easily view customer satisfaction analytics.
- Avoid “survey fatigue” by tracking when you last sent a survey to a Case Contact.
- Multi-language support for translating landing pages, custom survey questions, and picklists.
- Optionally display picklist values as radio buttons on landing pages.
- In addition to the 1-5 rating scale, Simple Survey for Salesforce supports the Net Promoter System℠ with a 0-10 rating scale.
[box] Upgrade Now | Upgrade FAQ | Release notes | Documentation [/box]
Don’t have Simple Survey for Salesforce? Install a 21-day free trial from the AppExchange:
Latest posts by Ben Ortiz (see all)